October 11, 2021
Data Modernization in the Age of Digital Transformation Webinar
November 12, 2021
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
The world has changed. The pandemic shined a spotlight on the need for data and our fractured health care system. The CMS interoperability mandate requiring health insurance providers to share data with consumers is now in effect, and more mandates are coming down the road. With the liberation of data from silos and the incorporation of data into new sources such as digital health applications, health insurance providers and health care are at a turning point. Health care doesn’t have a data shortage problem; it has a data management issue.
As health care continues its digital transformation, data management — managing, organizing and curating vast data sets — has become imperative to improving patient access and outcomes, creating personalized member experiences as well as reducing overall costs. In this webinar, panelists will discuss the granularities of unifying disparate data sources to standardize, improve quality and distribute it for a myriad of use cases across the health care ecosystem.
Attendees will learn about:
- The evolution of digital health insurance provider platforms and provider/partner engagement platforms
- The real impact of the interoperability mandate on patients, payers and providers and how data governance can transform your operations
- The challenges and solutions of managing, organizing and standardizing vast data sets from multiple sources
- The use of data and analytics for specialty pharmacy solutions and for improving quality performance in health insurance provider/provider relationships
- Minal Patel, MD – CEO and Founder, Abacus Insights
- Mudit Maheshwari – SVP, Data and Analytics, Magellan Rx
- Mark Friedberg, MD, MPP – SVP, Performance Measurement and Improvement, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Rebecca Pifer – Reporter, Healthcare Dive